- The personal information include, inter alia:
- Information collected when you register to the Site, including and without limitation, your member name and password, your name, your mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Information collected when you make a purchase including your credit card number, billing address, banking and other financial institution information required.
- Information that you may provide 365dropship.com or its subscribers via the Site, including and without limitation, your gender, physical address, zip code, date of birth, profession, hobbies or interests etc.
- 365dropship.com shall collect and use your personal information for the purposes of (the "Purpose"):
- Creating and managing membership accounts;
- Checking your qualification for registration;
- Billing you for products and services;
- Providing customer services;
- Performing research, surveying and analysis aimed at improving our products, contents, services and technologies;
- Displaying content that is customized to your interests and preferences;
- Communicating with you about, inter alia, your transactions, new products or content and new services;
- 365dropship.com understands and acknowledges the importance of personal information; therefore, the Site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Security of credit cards information in transit to and from our Site is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption protocols.
- We store personal information in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls as well as using encryption for sensitive information and we limit access to your personal information.
- This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. Our secure server software is industry standard for secure e-commerce transactions.
- All personal information including, inter alia, name, address, and credit card number, will be encrypted effectively locking off access as the information travels over the Internet. All customer credit cards are encrypted in our database.
- 365dropship.com ensures that any third-party, including its directors, officers or employees (collectively), who needs to know such information for the Purpose shall maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and shall not use it for any other purpose without your consent.
We do not provide content on our Site that is intended to attract or encourage the participation of children. We do not solicit or knowingly accept information from persons under the age of 18 without parental consent. Therefore, if you are under 18, you shall not use or enter the site, including without limitation without parental consent.
Users of this Site who have provided personally identifying information to 365dropship.com may opt out of receiving messages from 365dropship.com by editing the preferences in their user profile accessible through the Site. You may request assistance in this regard by sending a request to email@example.com
- Change/Modify Personally Identifying Information
As a user of the Site you may review and change the personally identifying information you have provided to 365dropship.com by accessing your user profile accessible through the Site. You may request assistance in this regard by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your responsibility
As a customer of 365dropship , you may be provided with a unique identifier such as a username and password, which is intended to authenticate your identity when accessing our systems. Such identifying items are intended to be secret and to be known, possessed, and used only by you. The effectiveness of these mechanisms for authenticating your identity is dependent upon your keeping them in your exclusive possession and upon you protecting them from the discovery, access, or possession of others. If you fail to keep such identifying information in your exclusive possession (e.g., you allow others to have knowledge or possession of your password or user ID), you may bear responsibility for the actions of other persons who use this information in accessing our systems. Should you become aware or have reason to suspect that your password or user ID has been lost or has been disclosed to someone other than yourself, you should immediately notify 365dropship.com support at email@example.com
- Contacting 365dropship